Together on a Mission
As a nonprofit 501c3 organization, Job One is grateful to have generous support from individuals, foundations, businesses and community organizations. Your financial contributions to our “One Fund” enable us to fulfill our mission and improve the quality of life for adults with disabilities throughout the Greater Kansas City area.
Nearly 400 people with a wide range of disabilities receive the highest quality vocational and employment support through Job One each year. Your donations make it possible for Job One to provide compassionate and appropriate training, support, and mentoring in a safe environment. When you donate to Job One, you become our partner in supporting this under-served but most capable and deserving population.
Ways You Can Help
- Donate today using our secure donation form.
- One Fund Club: join for easy monthly giving to support critical programs and services.
- Job One Many Hearts Legacy Fund: make a tribute donation to honor a person, a joyful occasion or the memory of a loved one.
- Ron Eiman Employee Assistance Fund: designate your contribution to be used to assist with needs that arise for individual employees. This fund was named in honor of one of our founders and Chair Emeritus, Ron Eiman who led us all by example with his compassion and commitment to help others reach their full potential.
- Foundation or Corporate Grants: may be unrestricted to be utilized where most needed OR restricted for a very specific purpose. Contact Rebeca Swank for more information.
- Annual One Fund Sponsorships: partner with us to make an impact all year long while gaining valuable exposure for your organization. Click here for sponsorship info (link to PDF download of One Fund Annual Sponsorship Sheet) or contact Rebeca Swank.
- Job One Event Sponsorships: support events like Job One Journey or Shining Stars, our annual employee holiday event to recognize the achievements of our team! Email Rebeca Swank for sponsorship or event information.
For more information, please complete our contact form here.