Your Support Makes Our Work Possible
As a nonprofit 501c3 organization, Job One is grateful to have generous support from individuals, foundations, businesses and community organizations. Your essential financial contributions enable us to fulfill our mission and improve the quality of life for adults with disabilities throughout the Greater Kansas City area.
Nearly 400 people with a wide range of disabilities receive the highest quality vocational and employment support through Job One each year. Your donations make it possible for Job One to provide compassionate and appropriate training, support, and mentoring in a safe environment. When you donate to Job One, you become our partner in supporting this under-served but most capable and deserving population.
Ways You Can Help
- DONATE today using our secure donation form.
- Join the FRIENDS of Job One: When you become a FRIEND of Job One your donation will support programs and services where most needed.
- Make a Tribute Donation: Honor a person, a joyful occasion or the memory of a loved one by contributing to the Friends of Job One.
- Employee Assistance Support (EAS): You may designate your contribution to be used for the EAS to assist with needs that arise for individual employees.
- Foundation or Corporate Grants: May be unrestricted to be utilized where most needed OR restricted for a very specific purpose.
- Support Shining Stars, our annual employee holiday event to recognize the achievements of our team! For sponsorship or event information, contact Kelly Logan.
For more information on these or any other ways you are interested in providing support, please complete our contact form here.